Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you. ~Luke 6:38
WBCL invites you to make an appointment to meet with one of our volunteer attorneys about your will and your charitable bequest. Simple Wills that contain at least one charitable bequest will be written with no cost for those who attend the event.
Call Dana to make your appointment
or send an e-mail
WBCL supporters Angie and Brad Ewart
"Brad and I had been wanting to draw up a will but had just never gotten around to it. We kept putting it off. We heard about Write-a-Will week and decided to make an appointment. Now we have peace of mind knowing where our assets will go one day and that our gift to WBCL will be well spent ministering to many people. Since WBCL is listener supported radio station, they depend upon people like you and me to help support their ministry. Thank you WBCL for all you do!"
WBCL listeners Angie and Brad Ewart
What is a Simple Will?
A Simple Will is one that allows for the naming of a personal representative for the estate, allows for simple, direct distributions of assets to surviving spouse, charities, and/or other beneficiaries and follows all applicable state requirements for witnesses and signatures. It may contain guardian appointments if there are children under age 18.
Who needs a Will?
EVERY person of legal age and of sound mind who owns personal or real property should have a Will
Why should you have a Will?
- To ensure that your family and loved ones will be protected and taken care of when you die
- To minimize estate or inheritance taxes
- You can leave money to your family AND your favorite charitable organization
- It is the only way to ensure that your wishes will be carried out after you’re gone, instead of having the law determine who inherits your assets
- Without a Will, your estate administration may be chaotic and far more costly than if you die with a valid Will
- Allows you to include a personalized statement of your faith or values
- YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in the lives of others!
WBCL knows that many of our listeners have a strong desire to help our ministry reach others for Christ and continue to provide Christ-centered, life-changing music and teaching to encourage one another in our walk with God. We strive to assist our donors who want to make a difference in the lives of others and future generations through their will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, or other plan.
Special Thanks to our volunteer attorneys who will partnering with WBCL to provide this opportunity.
Jesica ThorsonStephen W. Adair
Casey B. Cox
Mr. Stacy K. Somers
|Tracy L. Troyer, J.D.