Interesting facts about me:
- Married to Doug and have one son - J.R.
- How I got into the radio industry: J.R. had just been born. I needed a job and was hired as a receptionist for an all-talk Christian radio station. My typing skills were weak, and the owner fired me after only one week. But he quickly called me and asked me to come back, not as a secretary (I was terrible but he loved the "fun" factor I brought to the place), but to run the board. He taught me the basics of production. Char Binkley heard me on the air, and when a position opened up at WBCL, she offered me a job. I love this place and the people who work here.
- Most embarrassing moment: Here is one of many but I mistakenly climbed into the front seat of a car idling in front of Walgreen's and terrified a teenaged boy behind the wheel.
- Memorable moment: seeing Michelangelo's statue of 'David' in Florence. I will never be the same.
- Favorite song: I'm going to cheat on this..anything by Michael Card. Steve Camp's 'Wonderful, Merciful Savior' always undoes me!
- Favorite scripture: Ephesians 2:10
- Favorite vacation spot: Get me to a beach; oceanside, not lakeside, please.
- Favorite author or book: Are you kidding me? I interview authors for a living! There is not enough space!
- Dislikes: Laundry and cleaning bathrooms. No need to elaborate.