Program Director/Air Personality
Interesting facts about me:
- Married to Jenny. We have three great children, Brittany, Maria and Zachary.
- Most embarrassing moment: I don't know if I can single out just one. I try to quickly forget them. Ha! What's embarrasing for me is that my mistakes get heard by thousands of people.
- Memorabe moment: My wedding day. Seeing Jenny come down the aisle and being surrounded by all the people who meant the most to me! and the birth of my kids!
- Favorite scripture: Galations 2:20
- Favorite food: I don't really have a favorite, but i like to snack on salty stuff - especially peanuts and chips!
- Favorite music: I love all kinds of music, but if I had to pick just one I'd have to say the Beach Boys. I've been a huge fan of theirs since the first time I heard Surfer Girl. In fact, that was our first dance at our wedding.
- Childhood dream: I grew up during the space age of the 60's and early 70's, so as a young, impressionable kid watching all of those liftoffs and splashdowns, I wanted to be an astronaut.
- Dream: to visit the Holy Land