Corporate Relations Coordinator
Interesting facts about me:
- Married to Greg. We have one daughter, Jennifer and one son, Justin.
- Most embarrassing moment: I was running into work (literally) because it was raining outside and I forgot my umbrella. There were steps leading up to the main entrance. The pavement was rather slick and I went flying (or sprawling!). There were several people that saw the whole thing happen. They all asked me if I was okay and if I needed to go home. I assured them I was fine and proceeded to my office. When I sat down, I realized why they thought I should go home. I had ripped my hose and my knees were bleeding! Needless to say, I did go home and change!!!
- Memorable moment: Besides the day that I gave my life to Jesus which is definitely the most memorable, there are three memorable events - my wedding day and the birth days of our two children.
- Favorite song: 'Unredeemed' by Selah
- Favorite scripture: Proverbs 3:5-6
- Favorite food: Pasta
- Favorite author/book: Karen Kingsbury
- Hobbies: cooking, reading, singing
- Childhood dream: becoming a dental hygienist