Intersting facts about me:
- Married to Lois. We have two children, Heidi and Sam.
- How I got into the radio industry: It all started with a research paper in 7th grade on careers. I picked forest ranger or DJ. I used to interview people with my first cassette recorder and pretend to be a DJ. Playing in a band led to radio. I'm thankfull I get to do something I really like for a living.
- Most embarrassing moment: High School!
- Memorable moment: the arrival of our children
- Favorite scripture: Romans 8:39
- Favorite vacation spot: Lake Michigan
- Favorite food: Mexican, Italian, Asian
- Favorite author/book: C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolken, Patrick O'Brien etc...
- Hobbies: playing drums, cycling, reading, trying to learn guitar. I like history and Bible archeology.
- Dream: I would love to go to Isreal, Hawaii, Alaska and visit Europe again.