Promotions Coordinator/Air Personality
Interesting facts about me:
- Birthplace: Erie, Pa
- How I got into the radio industry: I started as a part timer back in October 1988. I worked weekends and holidays. I did this while I was holding down a full time job as a carpenter building new homes. I made the jump to fulltime (as overnight announcer) in October 1990 and have been at the station ever since.
- Memorable moments: birth of my boys - Kristopher and Kendall
- Favorite vacation spot: anywhere around the Great Lakes or the Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Favorite food: Italian and Mexican
- Favorite music: I love most all types of music as I play the drums. If I had to pick only one type, it would be Jazz.
- Pets: Adler, my Black Lab. He is a faithful friend.
- Favorite Sports: I follow the Indianapolis Colts. I am also a Nascar fan and I follow NHRA Drag racing.
- Childhood dream: to play drums professionally