OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for
WBCL’s Pack the Pantry Grocery Giveaway contest
Contest runs from March 18 – June 21, 2012
1. How to Enter Contest:
• To participate, you must be 21 years of age or older to qualify.
• You may ONLY qualify once per person during the contest. IF you are found to have qualified more than once you will be disqualified for the remainder of the contest. WBCL is required to track all qualifiers.
• You may not qualify if you won in the Spring 2012 Ultimate Orlando Getaway, any of the furniture giveaways in the Fall of 2012 from Klopfenstein Furniture, or the 2012 Summer Sticker Stop Contests.
• You must be the 6th caller when the official sounder has sounded on the air to be instantly qualified.
a. Sounders will happen eleven times between 6a-6p. Monday – Friday March 18 – June 20, 2013
(noon). No holidays and weekends or WBCL designated days.
• Once qualified, your name will then be placed in a drawing for a $500 grocery gift card*. Beginning on March 29, 2013 and every other Friday from then until June 21, 2013 the morning team will draw a name from those qualified for a chance to call in and win the $500 grocery gift card*. If it is your first AND last name (and city), you will have 9 minutes and 30 seconds to call 260.745.9090. You may not have a delegate call on your behalf. If you reach the on air announcer in that specific time and speak to him on air you will be instantly qualified for the prize drawings.
• Drawing dates\ time:
| Date || Time|| Prize*|
| March 29|| 7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
| April 12|| 7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
| April 26|| 7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
|May 10||7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
|May 24||7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
|June 7||7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
|June 21|| 7:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
|June 21||8:10am||1 - $500 grocery gift card|
• Two final winners will be called out on June 21, 2013 and will have 9 minutes, 30 seconds each to call and WIN! This will conclude the Spring contest. First winner will be called out at 7:10am; Second winner will be call out at 8:10am.
• WBCL is not responsible for entries not received due to delay of mail service, internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
• During contest drawing days and times, announcers will call out a name and city, you will have 9 minutes and 30 seconds to call 260.745.9090. If you get disconnected for any reason before the on air announcer qualifies you, you must call back. Once you have successfully gotten through in the appropriate stated time to WBCL and speak with the on air announcer, you are instantly qualified for the drawing. If for any reason, you do not call within the time allowed; your activated name will go back into the drawing.
• Contest is open to WBCL listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the WBCL geographical listening area and its terrestrial broadcast signal. No internet listeners outside the terrestrial broadcast signal are eligible. Proof of age will be required upon announcement of winner. If the winner does not meet the eligibility restrictions, a new winner will be drawn.
• Limit one entry per person for the duration of the contest.
• By participating in this contest you are permitting WBCL to send you periodic e-notes about WBCL events and other fun contests.
• Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) WBCL/Taylor University employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners of the Pack the Pantry Grocery Giveaway contest, and (c) persons employed by other radio stations within the WBCL geographical listening area.
• Contest participants agree that WBCL and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation. *some restrictions apply
• WBCL will not disclose or sell participant personal information to outside parties.
• No purchase is necessary.
• Chance of winning depends on the number of correct and eligible contest qualifiers.
• Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prize is transferable.
• All winners of WBCL who wins a prize with a retail value of $600 or more will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by WBCL RADIO NETWORK prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of this prize. The winner will receive a W-9 form from WBCL and must complete and return the form to WBCL Radio Network to receive the prize. The prize is released to winner upon completion and return of the form. Failure to be willing to provide the W-9 form will result in forfeiture of prize and WBCL has the right to choose another winner. Upon receiving the W-9 form WBCL will file an IRS Form 1099-Misc with the Internal Revenue Service and will mail a copy to the winner of the prize. The winner is then required to file their copy with the IRS.
• WBCL reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.• By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against WBCL, Taylor University, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by WBCL.
• Contestants are required to provide truthful information. WBCL will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
• WBCL reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
• WBCL reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximate equivalent value.
• WBCL reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest, the prize and contest rules at any time.