OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for1. How to Enter Contest:1. To participate, you must be 21 years of age AND be listening for the song of the hour each weekday from September 10 – November 29, 2012. WBCL’s Winning Song of the Hour will start at approximately 6:05 each day and continue hourly until 5:05pm – Monday – Friday. (with the exception of the 10 o’clock hour during Mid-Morning). The last song of the hour will be November 29, 2012 at 5:05pm. 2. Once you hear WBCL’s Winning Song of the Hour, be caller #3 at 260.745.9090. The correct caller will be instantly qualified for one of the $1000 Shopping Sprees and/or the LazyBoy recliner and chair.3. Listen for the song of the hour at approximately:6:05am 11:05am 2:05pm7:05am 12:05pm 3:05pm8:05am 1:05pm 4:05pm9:05am 5:05pm4. Prizes:• $1,000 SHOPPING SPREE to John Klopfenstein Furniture and Flooring (5 Shopping Sprees available to win!)o Only redeemable at:
Winning Song of the Hour Fall contest
5 - $1,000 Shopping Sprees
LazyBoy Reclining Sofa and Chair
Winners drawn every other Friday Sept. 21 – November 30, 2012
- John Klopfenstein Furniture & Flooring – State Road 1 in Leo AND/OR
- John Klopfenstein LazyBoy Furniture Gallery – – at the 14/69 Furniture
Mall on Illinois Road in Fort Wayne
• Drawings for the $1000 Shopping Sprees will take place every other Friday beginning Sept. 21 at 7:35 am Listen for your name to be called. Call 260.745.9090 within 5 minutes and YOU are the winner!
• Final Prize Drawing for LazyBoy recliner and chair: November 30, 2012 at 7:35 am Listen for your name to be called. Call 260.745.9090 within 5 minutes and YOU are the winner!
#1 – September 21 – 7:35am - $1000 Shopping Spree
#2 – October 5 – 7:35am - $1000 Shopping Spree
#3 – October 19 – 7:35am - $1000 Shopping Spree
#4 – November 2 – 7:35am - $1000 Shopping Spree
#5 – November 16 – 7:35am - $1000 Shopping Spree
#6 – November 30 – 7:35am – LazyBoy Reclining Sofa and Chair
2. Eligibility and Restrictions:
• During contest days and times, announcers will identify the song of the hour at times listed above. Once the song of that hour has started to play call 260.745.9090, be acknowledged as caller #3 by the DJ and you will be instantly qualified.
• You may only win ONE of the $1000 Shopping Sprees or the LazyBoy recliner and chair.
Winners must use the $1000 Shopping Spree by July 1, 2013.
• All qualifiers will remain in the running for all Shopping Sprees and LazyBoy drawing unless you win.
• Contest is open to WBCL listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the WBCL geographical listening area and its terrestrial broadcast signal. No internet listeners outside the terrestrial broadcast signal are eligible. Proof of age will be required upon announcement of winner. If the winner does not meet the eligibility restrictions, a new winner will be drawn.
• The winner is to notify Jill Johnston, Promotions Director at 260.745.0576 the date and time that they will go to John Klopfenstein Furniture to go on their spending spree. WBCL reserves the right to take video and pictures of spending spree for promotional purposes. (p.s. this will be FUN!)
• Limit one entry per person during a thirty day period of time throughout the course of the contest. This means that you can ONLY qualify ONE time during a 30 day period of time for the duration of the contest. If your name is found to be on the instantly qualified list more than once in a 30 day period of time, you will be disqualified.
• By participating in this contest you are permitting WBCL to send you periodic e-notes about WBCL events and other fun contests.
• Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) WBCL/Taylor University employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners of the WBCL Fall Makeover contest, and (c) persons employed by other radio stations within the WBCL geographical listening area.
• Contest participants agree that WBCL and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
• WBCL will not disclose or sell participant personal information to outside parties.
• No purchase is necessary.
• Chance of winning depends on the number of correct and eligible contest qualifiers.
• Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prize is NON transferable.
• A winner of a prize with a retail value of $600 or more will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by WBCL RADIO NETWORK prior to receiving their prize. The value of this prize is $1000 - $2500. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of this prize. The winner will receive a W-9 form from WBCL and must complete and return the form to WBCL Radio Network to receive the prize. The prize is released to winner upon completion and return of the form. Failure to be willing to provide the W-9 form will result in forfeiture of prize and WBCL has the right to choose another winner. Upon receiving the W-9 form WBCL will file an IRS Form 1099-Misc with the Internal Revenue Service and will mail a copy to the winner of the prize. The winner is then required to file their copy with the IRS.
• WBCL reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
• By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against WBCL, Taylor University, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by WBCL.
• Contestants are required to provide truthful information. WBCL will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
• WBCL reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
• WBCL reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximate equivalent value.
• WBCL reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest, the prize and contest rules at any time.