WBCL Promotions Director
WBCL Radio Network is looking for an energetic, organized and creative person to join the ministry team as Promotions Director. This position will be responsible for supervising and overseeing promotional efforts, contests, interns, and volunteers. Candidate: will work closely with the Development Director to implement strategic promotions that can increase revenue and listenership to WBCL; has a proven track record in promotion, marketing, and community involvement; and has a passion for and experience with digital media. On-air experience is a plus!
• Work closely with Program Director to extend the strategy and brand of the radio station beyond the main audio product, and into the community, with the goal of increased audience penetration
• Develop ministry opportunities and listener experiences through promotions that enable listeners to live out the values of the WBCL 90.3 brand
• Grow and maintain a strong digital media presence for all facets of ministry
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience planning, coordinating & executing promotional events, including use of traditional and digital media, within the broadcast industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry/media relationships
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team; establish and meet performance/ministry goals
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for and experience with all facets of digital media and a proven ability to implement promotions/marketing via digital media
• On-air experience is a plus.
Salary will be based on candidate’s education and experience.Send resume and an overview of a Promotional Plan that you’ve implemented to Personnel Director at WBCL Radio Network, 1115 W. Rudisill Blvd. Fort Wayne IN 46807 or email to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EOE